wtf! has anyone else heard this yet?

Chat about anything and everything.
Mel

Steve Irwin dead
The naturalist and television star Steve Irwin has died in a diving accident in far north Queensland. He was 44.

Police say he was stung through the heart by a stingray while diving off Port Douglas.

He was filming a documentary when the accident occurred around midday AEST near the Low Isles.

A helicopter arrived with paramedics on board to try to resuscitate him, but it was too late.

Irwin, who was was born in Victoria in 1962, inherited his love of reptiles from his father.

His father Bob was a keen reptile enthusiast and moved the family to Queensland in 1970 to open a small reptile park on the Sunshine Coast.

Irwin took over the family business in 1991 and grew it into Australia Zoo.

In 1992 he ventured into television, making the first series of the Crocodile Hunter.

When the program aired in the United States, he shot to international fame.

Irwin is survived by his wife Terri and two children.
jono

holy shit! didn't believe it till i went to news.com.au..

that's crazy... he was a good aussie bloke
Speed Limited: I'm Pedalling as Fast as I Can
1987 Mighty Boy
Injected F8B (love it!)

http://www.freewebs.com/fitre/
daronk18

thats crazy i just heard it on the news, at least he died doin what he loved. :-o
itsfo

what are the odds of dying that way, poor bloke.

sad thing is, he'll prolly be missed more over seas.
hatch4play

after all the crocs he has dived on, sharks he has swam with snakes he has played with to get speared through the chest with a stingray barb is just hard to believe, best aussie bloke i have ever known off :) sympathy goes out to all his mates and family, very sad day indeed !! :cry:
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/hatch4play/]View My Gallery![/url]
Injected F8B Hatch!
Soon To Be Turbo!
ceej

All i can say is "CRIKY" :P Nah, depest sympathys to hes friends and family, I heard about it just after lunch time today, the whole school knew about it. He was a geat Aussie icon, but as sad as it is, im sure that no one will remember him in a few weeks (apart from his family obviously) :cry:

R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Vampyric

The doco he was filming was for his daughter Bindi..

All the Amerian sites I'm involved in are talking about it.. A lot of emotional girls!!

I think we will all still remember him in a few weeks time.. He was an Australian icon.. But I also believe that America will miss him more..

RIP
pink panther lova

if you have msn 2 show respect you put a turtle in front of your msn name turtle is (tu) an i did it an i really hated him he shits me but i didnt want him dead :cry:
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
itsfo

I dont think we will forget about him.

4th person to ever die that way!
pink panther lova

i thort it was the second any ways
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
ceej

Actually its third in Australia, 17th in the world.

What i ment about forgeting him was, we will all move on, and get on with our day to day lives, eventually he will be out of the news, just like 9/11, and it wont be untill this time next year we will remember him, or when all the documentrys about him come out. As sad as it is, i think thats whats gonna happen :|
Garry. Nuff sed!
jono

a guy on lateline last night said there was 30 known cases of this type of death :NFI:
Speed Limited: I'm Pedalling as Fast as I Can
1987 Mighty Boy
Injected F8B (love it!)

http://www.freewebs.com/fitre/
pink panther lova

yea a m8z dad just died the funeral was saturday an he was like a dad 2 me,i :cry: i was worse then his son they had 2 talk me out he died last tuesday in a car crash 180kayz an itz still in our local papers i wnt it 2 end so will it 4 our auisse icon?
Brayden

pink panther lova wrote:yea a m8z dad just died the funeral was saturday an he was like a dad 2 me,i :cry: i was worse then his son they had 2 talk me out he died last tuesday in a car crash 180kayz an itz still in our local papers i wnt it 2 end so will it 4 our auisse icon?
Can anyone translate this to english? Babelfish failed me.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
CoinSlot

pink panther lova wrote:yea a m8z dad just died the funeral was saturday an he was like a dad 2 me,i :cry: i was worse then his son they had 2 talk me out he died last tuesday in a car crash 180kayz an itz still in our local papers i wnt it 2 end so will it 4 our auisse icon?
Got everything except the end bit...

You want what to end? You want Aussie Icons to end?

I want sms speak to end :D
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]