F/S: 86' Suzuki Mightyboy - f6a turbo - [SYD]

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
MYT BOY

Hey everyone,
i have been working on this car for quite some time, i have put hours upon hours into this car, along with large amounts of cash to put this car together with reliablilty and quality in mind.

It is a 86 model suzuki mightyboy
red
looks standard except for metal front grille
has a sohc f6a engine conversion (efi, 660cc) Runs well !! (55 000kms on motor)
manual conversion (was auto, did a full manual conversion + center console conversion from alto)
boost guage mounted low on center console
vl fuel pump
electronic transfer pump
surge tank mounted under tray
custom wiring loom
runs 10psi
new full 2 1/4 exhaust from turbo back
new high flow cat
new dual tip rear muffler (nice low rumbly note)
new radiator
brand new nissan patrol y61 bonnet scoop (not fitted)
alarm
central locking
tinted windows

*Have receipts for all parts purchased for conversion

thats most of the goodies, when vehicle is inspected can run over all details of conversion and whats been done, comes with ALL standard parts from conversion plus any parts aquired along the way.
Can give personal quality assurance, i built the car myself, and intended to keep it for years to come however due to finances cannot afford to keep it.
note: car is out of rego, requires drivers side driveshaft (stock mightyboy drive shaft) to run, have no time or money to source parts sorry. Car starts and runs, however cannot drive due to driveshaft.
Inspections welcome, no time wasters please.
im located in western sydney
Asking $3000 no less
mobile - 0402852347

regards. Steve
psychosis7326

hey mate do you think you can post up some pictures of it im pretty interested in getting a converted boy some time soon
Brayden

Has the conversion been engineered?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
daronk18

one question, how do you expect people to buy it when they cant drive it.. and of course has it been engineered???
CHR15 N

Looks like a good deal to me.
MYT BOY

answers: no it has been engineered as previously mentions time and money are a big issue.
how do i expect to sell it, well i on sumone that knows sumting about mightyboys, seeing this and realising the bargain they are getting, the conversion cost me close to 5000$ all up and thats not including labour, the buyer is paying 3000$.
i will try and get pictures, i just have to source a digi cam.....
im not looking for a quick sale, im not going to drop the price, its hell low as it is and it requires very little work to have it on the road....
motor runs, and can inspect anything you wish..... nrma inspection welcome at purchases expense.
like i said i did it with quality in mind and never planed on sellling this ever, unfortuneatly i have to and thats just life.....
thanxs for the responses guys

guys just ask chr15n how much work it takes to get this conversion done.... my asking price is fare
MYT BOY

here is one pick guys, its old, its close to two years old wen i was changing over the grille.... car still looks the same as today though.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 7_full.jpg
hatchman

ive seen the car in the flesh... nice body, been stuck in the garage for a good while and not outside rusting away.

original loom as been maintained, the original alto loom trimmed back and using all factory ecu etc.
fritz

That ute looks excellent! Clean as. :)