traitor...

Chat about anything and everything.
mowog

well i feel like a traitor, was looking for a 4WD and ended up getting a 99 Kia Sportage.
Was looking for a Jimny or Sierra must be no earlier than 99 and around 2 litre and must have a low range so that left the pretend off roaders like Rav4 etc out ,but could not get a jimny and the only available cars were all vitaras or sierras V6, and i just don't like V6, if I am going to have a V anything it will be a V8, and the kia came up cheap, is about the same size as the sierras etc. and has a lot of accessories for the price,will find out how it performs off road soon. Very bouncy on road i was told they are supposed to run at 38psi in the tyres which sounds ridiculous to me, haven't checked the tyres yet but if anywhere near 38 psi will be going back to 30 psi.
Should be ok, was talking to few people first they all liked their Kias.
mowog

oh P.S. if anyone spots a set of factory shop manuals please let me know.
Trevor_w00+

Slightly off topic, But I personally wouldn't own another kia ever! After being in the possesion of a Ceres and bending diff's, chassis, and breaking all the cab mounts after hitting a dust hole at 50 clicks.
scotty

yeah my parents got a kia sportage when they first came out they had it 6months and sold it cause it had electrical probs broke down every single day looks good but good luck your gonna need it 8)