auto supplement

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
monaroman

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has the auto supplement for the 800 hatch suzuki service manual.

When I bought my girl she had had a temporary transplant of a F5A auto which didnt run .... (broken flywheel)
When I restored my girl I rebuilt a F8B engine from another 83 hatch and tidied up the rest of the car.
I drove her for about 3 months when the auto began to give trouble, after checking the usual things I sought professional help, however the quotes they gave for work on the auto were out of my finances so I undertook the job myself.
I rebuilt the auto and she runs perfectly, however I would like to be sure that I have all the vacuum lines in the correct position as I have hooked them up the same as they were on the F5A auto however I am unsure if they were correct when I got the car.
There is no problems with the car she shifts perfect, doesn't get hot or anything and performs ok.. (although I haven't pushed her.. yet!!)
It's just that she uses a fair amount of fuel and I was unsure if it was vacuum related based on eliminating most other possibilities..(cleaned carby jets, throtlle body etc) *note: the car does not smell like it is running rich, and there does not appear to be any leaks anywhere...

Anyway this post is long enough, thx in advance for any suggestions.
Flinny

welcome to another Geelong person, now i don't know if its relevant but i picked up a 2 book bundle at a locak market for a Suzuki SA310, one of the books is "Supplementary Service Manual For Automatic Transaxle" if its of any use to ya - its yours, regards Ian