bull bar or nudge bar?? for mb

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
eris

ok don't laugh, but has anybody seen a bull bar or a nudge bar that would fit on a m/b... I don't want one made out of coke cans ta :roll:
do red Mighty Boys go faster down hill???
Brayden

I've seen both - as for where you would buy them? No idea sorry!

I've also seen a really trick-looking alloy bullbar on a local MB that looks like a custom 5-post.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
stevan_istheman

No one makes em' as far as i know...
I work at TJM up on the sunny coast here and i deal with bullbars and nudge bars all day. :wink:
I'm almost certain no body would do one off the shelf because i've looked already.
But who knows, there may be a smaller manufacturer out there that has a pattern for one...
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
ToranaGuy

ROFL! Nice to see my boy featured somewhere! Mine's the white one with the Bull Bar.

Speaking of the BB, it's not currently fit to the car, sorry i don't want to sell it, but if someone's really keen, maybe this w/e i could take some detailed pics & measurements, so someone could make one up!

Mine was in the tray when my old man bought the boy years ago, it's welding is very neat, except underneath where you can't see. It's not as neat there but still good enough. I had to pull the bar off when i fit the F8b, as the auto engi didn't want it on the car, otherwise he said he had to write it up on the report also. So i pulled it off, and it's not been back on since, just over a year. My g/f used to like the bar on the boy. Maybe i should put it back on?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Brokenshire

I've got anudge bar of a hatch laying around the side of the house that looks to fit. Even though not in use now, not willing to give it up.
try the wreckers for a hatch one.
It basically uses the bolts on the front sway bar, comes forward and up across in one piece.
Really only a nudge bar, doesn't have much structural integrity.
ToranaGuy

At the end of the day, the way my BB currently bolts up, i don't think it would offer too much help to the poor little 'boy. BUT it would help to do more damage to the vehicle that you hit / backs into you!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
mightyboy

[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
eris

thank you for all that. I have spoken to a guy who had alot to do with welding and making some. he said he mightbe able to knock one up as he has made a few in the past :-o
do red Mighty Boys go faster down hill???