Where would I get a turbo f8a manifold?

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
zookieboi

Hi I want to turbo my f8a and run around 5 psi. Has anyone got a manifold made up for one of these?
Also would a cappuccino turbo be ok to run on the 800?
Also considering a supercharger if easier.
It's on an lj80 trayback.
I considered f8b but I would like to keep the original engine, it's only done 82000 k's
Brayden

Teh F8A was never offered with a turbo, so you'd need to get a manifold custom made. An RHB31 (used on most Kei cars, including Cappuccino) would be fine.

Regardless of how many kms the engine has done I would only turbo it after making sure it had good compression.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
zookieboi

Not the right place for a discussion thread but I was reading up on the amr300 and 500 they look like a better option for what I want which is a slight power gain and cool noises ;) And seems to be less work getting them in.
I'll get the compression tested.
Brayden

AMR500 would be the pick.
Brokenshire

I considered f8b but I would like to keep the original engine,
I've just bought an LJ81 (the 'tray back' version of the LJ80) and wouldn't even consider putting the F8B into it. Why would this be an option? The F8A is four cylinder and the F8B is three. Can you explain? As i have a really good F8b in a really bad Mighty Boy chassis.

Also, there is no 100,000 unit on my LJ81 tacho so it could have gone around 2, 3, or 4 times or more to reach the current 82,000ish.
When I grow up I will be a LM002!
zookieboi

Brokenshire wrote:
I considered f8b but I would like to keep the original engine,
I've just bought an LJ81 (the 'tray back' version of the LJ80) and wouldn't even consider putting the F8B into it. Why would this be an option? The F8A is four cylinder and the F8B is three. Can you explain? As i have a really good F8b in a really bad Mighty Boy chassis.

Also, there is no 100,000 unit on my LJ81 tacho so it could have gone around 2, 3, or 4 times or more to reach the current 82,000ish.
I was under the impression that the f8b was an efi version of the f8a. Sorry for the confusion. And my lj was a one owner barn find and the man was a friend of the family. Also with 0 rust and original condition he assures me it hasn't clocked over.

By no means do I want to butcher it. I just want a light bolt on upgrade that gives a 10-15 horsepower upgrade whilst not being hard on the f8a. Hence only wanting to run 4-5 psi.
Billie

Yes, someone who doesnt expect 100hp from a turb set up.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Brayden

zookieboi wrote: I was under the impression that the f8b was an efi version of the f8a.
Nope, F8B is a 3 cylinder motor (as Shane pointed out). No EFI, and less torque than an F8A. There was a guy on here selling a supercharged F10A if that interests you - check the FS section.